Islamic Banking Diploma (IBD)
at Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies, ABU DHABI
The program helps to gain knowledge and information about Islamic banking and finance and produce high caliber professionals with the necessary technical skills and knowledge in Islamic finance. The Islamic banking and finance industry in the country includes Islamic banks, Islamic windows, subsidiaries of conventional banks, real estate finance companies, takaful operators, sukuk, Islamic funds and other financial services providers.
- To provide students with the fundamental knowledge of Islamic banking.
- To introduce students to instruments and techniques used in the Islamic banking.
- To train students in Islamic law and finance.
- To train students in Islamic funds and capital market operations.
- To provide students with the fundamental requirements of business education.
- To equip students with the basic requirements of professional certifications.
1.Preference is given to UAE Nationals, however those from other GCC and Arab countries are also welcome to apply.
2.The applicant should hold a UAE Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent with minimum score of 60%.
3. The applicant shoud have ILETS band 5 or any or equal certifcations.
4. The applicant should pass the entrance exam at the Institute.
About - Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies, ABU DHABI
The Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS) was established in 1983. It has been directing its efforts towards upgrading the knowledge and skills of banking professionals, as well as creating a pool of UAE nationals capable of pursuing careers in the banking and financial sector.
: include(footer.php) [function.include
]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Hosting\6020395\html\institution_course_info.php
on line 175
: include() [function.include
]: Failed opening 'footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\Hosting\6020395\html\institution_course_info.php
on line 175