PG Diploma in Materials Management
at Al Hilal Education Institute, Sharjah
Under Annamalai University, India
The programme is an introduction to the fundamentals of purchasing and materials management. It provides an overview of the general business issues. This professional course aims at preparing students for the senior level management position. The objectives of the program are :
- Improve purchasing and materials management skills.
- Give an organizational view point to purchase and materials manager.
- Provide a balance between purchasing and supply expertise and general business knowledge.
- Disseminate new methods and techniques in the area of inventory and materials management.
- Strengthen the concept of materials management activities as a major business function.
- Expose students to strategic aspects of supply, purchase and logistics management.
- Develop necessary insights into the management information systems required for smooth functioning of materials and logistic management in an organization.
Any Degree or an equivalent examination.
About - Al Hilal Education Institute, Sharjah
Accredited as Authorised Training Centre and Computer Based Examination centre for international accounting and management education providers like ACCA& ABE.
Certified as the International Examination Centre of University of Cambridge to conduct their long term diplomas in I.T. and Management.
Overseas approved agency to conduct various Indian university programmes such as University of Calicut, Annamalai University, Banasthali Vidyapith etc.
Training centre for NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling-New Delhi)
: include(footer.php) [function.include
]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Hosting\6020395\html\institution_course_info.php
on line 175
: include() [function.include
]: Failed opening 'footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\Hosting\6020395\html\institution_course_info.php
on line 175