- Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies, ABU DHABI
at Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies, ABU DHABI
Under Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
ACCA Qualification is provided by ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), the global body for professional accountants, based in UK.
Designed to provide the accounting knowledge, skills and professional values which will deliver finance professionals who are capable of building successful careers across all sectors. There is a strong focus on professional values, ethics, and governance. These are examined at the highest level in the ACCA Qualification and are a core element of your practical experience requirements.
In order to qualify as an ACCA member, you will need to complete:
* 14 exams (nine of which are eligible for exemption)
* relevant practical experience, with a minimum of three years
* a Professional Ethics module.
• The students who have passed Grade 12th (Accounts or Maths), A levels, B Com, B.B.A, B.A, MBA, M.Com, or any degree program are eligible to apply for ACCA's Professional scheme.
• Students who are 21 years or above can also join through Mature Students Entry route (MSER).
About - Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies, ABU DHABI
The Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS) was established in 1983. It has been directing its efforts towards upgrading the knowledge and skills of banking professionals, as well as creating a pool of UAE nationals capable of pursuing careers in the banking and financial sector.
: include(footer.php) [function.include
]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Hosting\6020395\html\institution_course_info.php
on line 175
: include() [function.include
]: Failed opening 'footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\Hosting\6020395\html\institution_course_info.php
on line 175