Certified Branch Manager(CBM)
at Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies, ABU DHABI
CBM is an internationally recognized professional certificate of importance to professionals working in the financial services sector, whose focal skills and expertise lies in the fields of Branch Management. The designation has been carefully structured to build up on promising qualified staff to enhance their abilities in a way that will enable them to serve their organizations better in a world of change and sever competition.
By the end of this program successful candidates will be able to:
* Understand and successfully interact with external and internal environment of financial services.
* Use technical tools available to branch managers to analyze and professionally interpret them into their duties.
* Understand and manage themselves and their staff.
* Understand customer needs and satisfy those needs.
* Understand organization objectives and incorporate them into their branches.
2 weeks (30 credit hours).
About - Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies, ABU DHABI
The Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS) was established in 1983. It has been directing its efforts towards upgrading the knowledge and skills of banking professionals, as well as creating a pool of UAE nationals capable of pursuing careers in the banking and financial sector.
: include(footer.php) [function.include
]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Hosting\6020395\html\institution_course_info.php
on line 175
: include() [function.include
]: Failed opening 'footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\Hosting\6020395\html\institution_course_info.php
on line 175